This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: "exotic" machine modes
- From: Andrew Walrond <andrew at walrond dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at novell dot com>,<wilson at specifixinc dot com>,<gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:15:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: "exotic" machine modes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Monday 24 May 2004 13:40, Jan Beulich wrote:
> >Some general comments.
> >- Sending mail to gcc-bugs is really not very useful. gcc-bugs is
> >primarily used for bugzilla traffic. Anything that isn't bugzilla
> >traffic is likely to be missed. You are better off sending questions
> >like this to the gcc list.
> Hmm, then http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html is wrong in saying "gcc-bugs
> is a relatively high volume list for bug reports and general discussion
> about bugs in GCC."
Agreed; I just made the same mistake. And I've been subscribed to gcc for