This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
error: ISO C++ forbids initialization in array new
- From: Maurizio Monge <monge at sns dot it>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 01:48:39 +0200
- Subject: error: ISO C++ forbids initialization in array new
- Reply-to: monge at sns dot it
I apologize if this is not the proper mailing list for my question.
the following code:
int* b = new int(3);
Compiles on gcc-3.3.1 (unless -pedantic), but it alwais fails on gcc-3.4.
I found nothing about it on manuals, has it been intentionally removed or
is this a bug in gcc-3.4?
Since i am nost subscribed to gcc ml please CC to monge(at)sns(dot)it.