Re: [lno] what's going to happen with the branch?

On May 13, 2004, at 5:10 AM, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:

Hello,

What's going to happen with the tree-ssa-20020619-branch based branches
now that the tree-ssa branch is closed? I know only of lno and
tree-profiling, but maybe there are others. I first thought they would
perhaps be merged into tree-ssa-20020619-branch and development continues
there.

I think the idea about lno-branch is to merge at least the more stable parts to mainline soon;

Whenever we start putting stuff from lno-branch into mainline, we should
maintain an inventory of such things in lno-branch sources somewhere. Any
suggestions how to do it? How about simple text file lno.status?

for the rest, I think the branch should continue
to exist, based on mainline (is there some easy way how to do it,
or do I have to just create a new branch and commit the changes to it?)

It is better if we can continue to use lno-branch itself.

--
Devang