This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question about RTL
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, ptr at melexis dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:26:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: Question about RTL
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thursday 13 May 2004 15:14, Petar Penchev wrote:
> Hello All,
> On the GCC port I am working on, I get an error message:
> "unable to find a register to spill in class `........'" followed by RTL
> Is it possible to find for which argument in the RTL pattern this error
> message applies to ?
The .greg dump (produced by -dg) contains details of the reloads required.
Alternatively run the compiler under gdb, set a breakpoint where the error is
generated, and trace back from there.