Re: [lno] what's going to happen with the branch?

On Thursday, May 13, 2004, at 05:10 AM, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
I think the branch should continue to exist, based on mainline (is there some easy way how to do it, or do I have to just create a new branch and commit the changes to it?)

I don't think you have to do anything special. Just always use two -j options for all merges. I'm thinking that is already done, so I don't think any change is necessary?