This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lno] what's going to happen with the branch?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 06:47:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [lno] what's going to happen with the branch?
On Thursday, May 13, 2004, at 05:10 AM, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
I think the branch should continue to exist, based on mainline (is
there some easy way how to do it, or do I have to just create a new
branch and commit the changes to it?)
I don't think you have to do anything special. Just always use two -j
options for all merges. I'm thinking that is already done, so I don't
think any change is necessary?