This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lno] what's going to happen with the branch?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 06:45:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [lno] what's going to happen with the branch?
On Thursday, May 13, 2004, at 01:34 AM, Richard Guenther wrote:
What's going to happen with the tree-ssa-20020619-branch based branches
now that the tree-ssa branch is closed?
I don't think anything changes:
cvs update -jlast-place -jnew-place -d .
and you go on. When it comes time to merge into mainline, cvs update
-jlast-merge-base -jtop-branch -d ., done.
I first thought they would perhaps be merged into
tree-ssa-20020619-branch and development continues there.
No. lno, was is and should remain lno.