Tree-SSA Newbie Questions

Hi,

    I'm a newbie to tree-ssa and have a few questions:

1. Why isn't Tree Browser enabled for all front-ends
when --enable-tree-browser is used? For Java, I manually
added tree-browser.o to its Make-lang.in and things
seemed to work just fine - I was able to use browse_tree()
from within GDB, etc.

2. Is libbanshee critical to tree-ssa or can it be safely
disabled with "--without-libbanshee" without invalidating
the testsuite results thus produced?  What about libmudflap?

3. Shouldn't sourcebuild.texi be updated with information
on libbanshee, libmudflap, etc. that have been exposed
by tree-ssa?

Thanks,
Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/