This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lno] what's going to happen with the branch?
- From: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:10:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [lno] what's going to happen with the branch?
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> What's going to happen with the tree-ssa-20020619-branch based branches
> now that the tree-ssa branch is closed? I know only of lno and
> tree-profiling, but maybe there are others. I first thought they would
> perhaps be merged into tree-ssa-20020619-branch and development continues
I think the idea about lno-branch is to merge at least the more stable
parts to mainline soon; for the rest, I think the branch should continue
to exist, based on mainline (is there some easy way how to do it,
or do I have to just create a new branch and commit the changes to it?)