This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Merge as of 2004-05-12
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:25:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Merge as of 2004-05-12
- References: <email@example.com>
Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> At this moment, the tree-ssa branch is what is almost exactly what
> mainline will be tomorrow. The only changes I'm going to make today are
> little things like renaming a couple of files, adding ChangeLog entries
> and updating MAINTAINERS files.
Just so no one is confused - mainline remains frozen until you do the
branch->trunk merge. Right?