This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
ANN: Merge of tree-ssa into mainline
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 06:45:45 -0400
- Subject: ANN: Merge of tree-ssa into mainline
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
The branch is now completely frozen. No patches of any kind are
allowed. If you have any last minute changes, please send them to me
I will start the final merge into mainline today. Since the merge will
modify so many files and directories, I would like to request mainline
frozen for 24 hours so that I can bootstrap and test the final merge on
the various machines I have available and make sure there are no last
So, would it be possible to freeze mainline starting tomorrow Wed May 12
at 11:00 UTC? I doubt I will need 24 hours.