Re: Promoting floats to doubles?

Kean Johnston wrote:
program can (and most liekly will) link against things like libm.so,
which was compiled by the SCO compiler, and which requires these
convesions, so the point Joseph makes is valid, it shouldn't be language
specific.

Thinking about this some more, I am starting to think that Joseph is right. floorf is a C99 function, so we can't change its prototype, thus we need an ABI change rather than a C front end change.