This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 23:03:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03
- References: <email@example.com>
Diego Novillo wrote:
* Bootstrap times within 1-5% of mainline configured with
--disable-libmudflap --without-libbanshee --disable-checking
DONE. In absolute terms, tree-ssa bootstrap times are 13.5%
slower. But given that there is ~9% more C code in tree-ssa's
source base, we are within range.
on ia64 bootstrap times are 63m44s (tree-ssa) vs. 52m22s (mainline).
This is for --enable-languages="c,c++" --disable-mudflap
--disable-checking bootstrap. This is a 20% regression (but I didn't