Re: [tree-ssa] POOMA compile time / memory requirement comparison

On Tue, 4 May 2004, Steven Bosscher wrote:

> On May 04, 2004 12:22 PM, Richard Guenther <rguenth@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:
>
> > 					tree PRE 		 7.25	49.52
>
> Can you please send me preprocessed source of this test case and your leafify
> patch?  We're working on a new PRE algorithm which is faster on everything we
> have tried it on.  Let's see if this horrible timing is reduced with the new PRE...

The testcase is available at
http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/~rguenth/gcc/tramp3d-v3.cpp.gz (or
tramp3d-v3.ii.gz if you like preprocessed)

leafify patch is at
http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/~rguenth/gcc/leafify-ssa-2
(I submitted it for inclusion on Sunday, but the mail didn't get through,
I'll resubmit it later today).

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>