Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03

On May 3, 2004, at 23:29, Andrew Pinski wrote:
Actually this is not true there was some commits (for some reason
Jason did not sent the patch to gcc-patches@).
See the doc patch at <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2004-04/msg01151.html>.

OK, I have indeed missed that check in, as I don't often build tree-ssa yet and didn't see a patch passing by or any info added to the PR. If the ChangeLog mentions the PR, it should get added automagically, no?

Anyway, good news! I'll check it out over the next few days.

-Geert