This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 23:26:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03
- References: <email@example.com>
On May 3, 2004, at 19:04, Diego Novillo wrote:
The branch is in sync with mainline as of 2004-04-28. The only
remaining items to address should be testsuite failures wrt to
You are forgetting about documentation. (PR 13756)
In the recent weeks there has been no activity on this front.
You asked about omissions in the documentation. I pointed out
that at least the chapters that specify GENERIC and GIMPLE where
missing from the GCC internals manual. As these new intermediate
languages that are supposed to make GCC more maintainable, they
must be properly documented before the merge.