This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap failure with HP's C compiler on trunk: PR 12186 returns
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 16:05:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: bootstrap failure with HP's C compiler on trunk: PR 12186 returns
- References: <20040430160628.A21050@synopsys.com>
Joe Buck wrote:
Here's a patch. Should I re-open PR 12186 or make a new PR?
I checked it in for you. Since you already have a patch, I don't think
we need to worry about filing a bug report.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com