Re: ACATS

I believe Mark said all maintainers could approve patches for the 3.4
branch using the "usual rules" - which are a bit fuzzy when it comes
to non-regression bugfixes, I admit.

If it's not a documentation change and it's not a regression
fix, it needs my OK, unless I've otherwise explicitly delegated/preapproved it.

If you want his opinion it is best to cc: him personally.

Indeed. I tend to get somewhat behind on GCC mail, reading it in batch mode every few days.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC