Re: Does this failure pattern indicate something?

> and many more of the same undefined reference errors. Is this a bug in
> the testsuite? I looked at it and it sure seems that way - the function
> link_error simply isnt defined anywhere. Other than this failure the
> rest of the GCC tessuite is clean. G++ though has a few more errors:

It's not supposed to be defined anywhere and it is a testsuite failure,
in general you'll see it in the builtins tests to determine whether or
not we optimized something away that we should and therefore don't see
link_error at all.

-eric

--
Eric Christopher <echristo@redhat.com>