Re: -MM -MG, <foo.h>, and 3.4.0

Paul Jarc wrote:
$ cat foo.c
#include <foo.h>
#include "bar.h"
$ gcc-3.4.0/bin/gcc -E -MM -MG foo.c
> foo.o: foo.c foo.h bar.h

This looks like an unintentional side-effect of
which completely rewrote the cpp file handling to fix #import, #pragma once and a number of other problems.

I think cpp_stack_include has to pass angle_brackets to cpp_find_file, which then passes it on to open_file_failed, which then tests it like gcc-3.3.x and earlier did.

I'd suggest filing a bug report so this doesn't get lost or forgotten.