This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: powerpc-linux, ada and tasking (was: GCC 3.4.0: successful build and installation on GNU/Linux PowerPC)
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- Cc: Luca Saiu <positrone at freemail dot it>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,Ludovic Brenta <ludovic dot brenta at insalien dot org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 11:07:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: powerpc-linux, ada and tasking (was: GCC 3.4.0: successful build and installation on GNU/Linux PowerPC)
- References: <408A47F9.email@example.com> <1082829429.4896.91.camel@pc>
> > Languages enabled: C, C++, Fortran, Objective C, Java, Ada (tasking
> > doesn't seem to work in Ada; I will try reconfiguring with
> > --enable-threads=gnat)
Note: --enable-threads=gnat is obsolescent and shouldn't be used.
It won't bring (a non existent) tasking support.