Build and test report for gcc 3.4.0 on alphaev6-dec-osf5.1 (CompaqTru64 UNIX)

I successfully built all languages other than Ada on a Compaq Tru64
Alpha system (alphaev6-dec-osf5.1).  The vendor-supplied compiler,
assembler, and linker were used.

As I mentioned before, a one-line patch is needed if you want to build
Java on this platform.  If Java is not built, then 3.4.0 as
shipped will work.  See

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-04/msg01155.html for the patch
to the libffi configure script if you want Java on this platform.

Test results can be found in

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-04/msg01154.html

There are some failures that should be investigated, though the failures
involving locales and wide characters are expected.

Janis, you can report this one as a partial success, with a patch needed
to get Java to build.  I've created PR 15110 to track this issue.