Re: testsuite "spawn failed"

Ritzert@t-online.de (Michael Ritzert) writes:

> The command doesn't fail when I run it from the command line and so
> far I haven't been able to find where the "spawn failed" comes from.

This message comes from Expect and the fact that the test cases pass
when run by hand adds further weight to your analysis that Expect is
broken on your system.  I am successfully using Expect version 5.32.2.
Perhaps you should try another version (including the possibility of
downgrading to an older version)?

Cheers, Ben