Re: parse error at end of input

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 01:35:54PM -0500, Satish Banukumar wrote:
> I am getting an error statement "parse error at end if input" when i gmake
> the attached file. I says a error at line 62 which is after the end of the
> file.

You haven't provided a full testcase.  You haven't said what version of
the compiler you're using.  At least I can tell you're using the SystemC
library.

> #include "stage1.cpp"
> #include "stage2.cpp"
> #include "check.cpp"

You haven't said what's in those files.  You can use gcc -E to produce
preprocessor output.  You probably have some form of unbalanced
parentheses or quoting, though the compiler should give you a more usable
error message.

There's a bug in your source, clearly, but I would argue that such a poor
diagnostic is a bug in the compiler.