This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix problem with constant modulus
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 04 14:45:59 EDT
- Subject: Re: Fix problem with constant modulus
I'm afraid that it doesn't fix the hppa-linux bootstrap.
Can you do some more debugging and see what's going on?
There aren't that many divisions by constant non-powers of two in the