some testing for the 3.4.0 prerelease

I've installed and tested Mark's 3.4.0 prerelease tarball on

i686-pc-linux-gnu (Red Hat 7.2)
Results: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-04/msg00356.html

sparc-sun-solaris2.8
Results: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-04/msg00384.html

hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
Results: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-04/msg00362.html

The HP build required the small patch mentioned yesterday, see PR
14882, since I started from HP's C compiler.

The Solaris and HP tests have a number of odd errors from the testsuite of
the form

"error executing dg-final: bad option "map": must be compare, first,
index, last, length, match, range, tolower, toupper, trim, trimleft,
trimright, wordend, or wordstart"

Does anyone know what these might be?  An out-of-date dejagnu, perhaps?