Running the testsuite on gentoo-amd64

As noted in earlier messages, I've had an exception number of failures (thousands) running the testsuite on an Opteron system. The problem does not lie with GCC itself, but rather with gentoo-amd64, the Linux distro I'm running.

Note that I'm able to run the test suite on a Pentium 4 Debian box with no problem.

If anyone else is using gentoo-amd64, I'd like to hook up (off this list, preferably), and see if I can get around these problems. Please e-mail me directly.

Thanks.

--
Scott Robert Ladd