This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bugzilla lobbying
- From: Jamie Lokier <jamie at shareable dot org>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: chatta at chatta dot us, base at chatta dot us, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 03:00:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bugzilla lobbying
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <406CC05B.email@example.com> <406CC0EC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Robert Dewar wrote:
> >I don't supposed this could be helped by calling it something like
> >"lobbying" using "lobby-votes" or some such (PLUS appropriate
> >explanatory language somewhere)? The word "voting" by itself tends to
> >make people think they get to decide.
> Lobbying is definitely supposed to come with $$$ attached
Just like the other kind of lobbying. If the votes come with $$$
attached the work'll probably be done.
But, how about "begging"?