Re: bugzilla voting

Joe> But if you think that Bugzilla voting is going to speed up bug fixes to
Joe> an embedded target, I'm afraid that you would be disappointed.  Even if
Joe> voting did affect the priority assigned to bugs, people interested on more
Joe> widely used platforms would outvote you.

I think we could turn it on as long as everybody is aware that the
votes are non-binding.  Occasionally someone will go to bugzilla to
see what needs to be fixed; information about what other people think
is most important can be useful for prioritizing.  I'd find this
information interesting for libgcj bugs, at least when I'm working on
that.

Tom