Re: GCC beaten by ICC in stupid trig test!

David Edelsohn wrote:
Scott> I know several types of customers (mine) who are using ICC in preference Scott> to GCC:

	What about ICC versus MSVC or other commercial compilers for
Windows?

I haven't done any serious Windows development in over two years, so my information is a tad out-of-date. However, when I *was* doing Windows work, the company I worked for did use Intel's compiler for a document analysis and data-mining application, because the code was 10% faster than MSVC. That was two years ago, of course...

--
Scott Robert Ladd