Re: [stree] Committed: initial stree infrastructure, and stree versionof enumerators

Matt Austern wrote:
> Here's the first draft!  Sorry it took a little longer than I'd
> expected.

It would have been much better if you'd used
a plain text file - among other things, it makes
it easier to quote from it while replying.

Anyways:

1. "We can add incrementally add cases where we are
   able to generate strees."

Extra "add".

2. "GCC 3.4 does not generated DWARF debug info for function
   declarations, and does not generate debug info for used
   types unless -fno-eliminate-unused-debugtypes is specified."

I guess you mean "does not generate debug info for *unused*
types".

Of course, these matter only if you publish this, say,
on the GCC web pages.

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/