This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:03:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I've tried bootstrapping on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 but the machine is too
> small for libjava and runs out of memory running 'ar'. The compiler
> bootstrapped, but I know there are outstanding sparc patches for it.
> I'd appreciate if someone with a beefier machine could try it out
> together with Christian Ehrhardt's patch
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-02/msg02716.html (which needs a
> sparc or global maintainer to look over it).
I don't think the sparc.md patch is correct.