This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:43:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- References: <email@example.com>
Diego Novillo wrote:
The branch is in sync with mainline as of 2003-03-07. It bootstraps
daily alphaev67-unknown-linux-gnu, i686-pc-linux-gnu,
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu and
I've tried bootstrapping on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 but the machine is too
small for libjava and runs out of memory running 'ar'. The compiler
bootstrapped, but I know there are outstanding sparc patches for it.
I'd appreciate if someone with a beefier machine could try it out
together with Christian Ehrhardt's patch
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-02/msg02716.html (which needs a
sparc or global maintainer to look over it).
Here sparc-sun-solaris2.9 (32-bit) bootstraps ok, no patches needed.
Results are coming soon.