This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:18:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 12, 2004, at 16:07, Diego Novillo wrote:
The branch is in sync with mainline as of 2003-03-07. It bootstraps
daily alphaev67-unknown-linux-gnu, i686-pc-linux-gnu,
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu and
The tree-ssa also bootstraps on powerpc-apple-darwin7.2.0 with no
I will send the testresults when I get time to rebootstrap it (as I
removed the objdir).