This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: possible regression... where to look at?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dmitry <diwil at spec dot ru>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:30:35 -0800
- Subject: Re: possible regression... where to look at?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 03:26:06PM +0300, Dmitry wrote:
> Is it general gcc-3.4 regression or I have to define something extra?
If you have your rtx_cost set up such that shift is more expensive
than and, then I'd classify it as a bug.