Re: new/delete mismatch

Cheng, Cheuk wrote:
Hi, I am using sparc-elf-gcc 2.95.3 and it looks like there are cases
where objects will call new for new data, using our overloaded operator
new as expected, but when the element is deleted, the system delete
(__builtin_delete) is called on the data. I do not believe that this is

See
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html
for info on how to report bugs. In particular, we need a sample testcase that we can compile. We probably can't do anything with the code fragments that you have provided.