This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC3.3.3 Successful build in ia64-hpux11.23(hp rx5670)
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: =?x-windows-949?b?wMyx1Mij?= <kyo at ktf dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 17:54:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC3.3.3 Successful build in ia64-hpux11.23(hp rx5670)
- References: <001501c40581$3fc10170$cb5b15ac@masterkeyneo>
> First, the assembler from binutil(GNU's as) is sure to be installed first!
The current install documentation mentions this.
Current sources also require GNU make, and this is documented too.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com