Re: [lno] [RFC] if-conversion and auto vectorizer

On Mar 4, 2004, at 12:12 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:

There are already some if-conversions on the tree-ssa right now, they are
called PHI OPTs and in tree-ssa-phiopt.c, I am trying to add some more right
now but they most likely will be added to the LNO branch after an other
merge from the tree-ssa branch.

We looked at your patch. Briefly we discussed whether we should try to do include it in if-conversion we are starting to implement or not. At this point we are interested in conversion that help vectorizer.

But I have not thought about the if-conversions which you are asking for yet.

If your planning to do any transformations/optimizations that can help auto vectorizer let us know, so that work is not overlapped.

Thanks,
--
Devang