bug report with downloaded copiler

The current compiler that I am using was downloaded as an executable
from Sun freeware (gcc 3.3.2). The bug information page at
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html indicates that you do not want:

"Bugs in releases or snapshots of GCC not issued by the GNU Project.
Report them to whoever provided you with the release"

  I do not particularly want to ask my system administrator to download
and compile gcc 3.3.2 himself when we already have what appears to be a
quite valid version, and when the bug is a simple, apparently erroneous
parse error that can be produced in a small amount of code and seems
unlikely to be system/compilation specific.
Should I have him compile gcc 3.3.2 (gcc 3.3.3 does not appear to be at
the location given in the website), or can I go ahead and report the
bug?
- Nathan