This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Wrong code and ICEs on valid PRs
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: rth at redhat dot com, law at redhat dot com, jh at suse dot cz
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:04:45 -0800
- Subject: Wrong code and ICEs on valid PRs
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
Jan, Jeff, Richard --
There are a bunch of wrong-code and ICE-on-valid PRs on the 3.4 branch
that affect common platforms (IA-32 and PowerPC). These include:
Some of these are C++ PRs, but many/most are optimizer or back end
problems. Would y'all please take a look at these?