This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to get C++ type from tree
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Nicolas Wiest-Daesslé <nico at happycoders dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:55:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: How to get C++ type from tree
On Saturday, February 28, 2004, at 05:00 AM, Nicolas Wiest-Daesslé
And then i use the global_namespace tree, and go over the tree to find
what the different node are (only the fist level).
By doing this i cannot get the RECORD_TYPE tree node associated with
class (as i have found it should be in the gccint manual).
Could someone give me a hint, on how to get the data for the different
declared code ?
You can find it from lookup_name (get_identifier ("Test"), 1) or
something like that...
Not quite what you want... You should be able to see how
unqualified_namespace_lookup finds the name from the global namespace.