Re: [tree-ssa] Mainline merge plan

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 13:10, Richard Earnshaw wrote:

> I hope the GMP dependencies I reported in an earlier message are also
> going to be sorted out before the merge.

Point me to a URL?  I vaguely recall a GMP discussion, but not what the
consensus was.

> I'd also like to see arm-elf building as well (you have no ARM target in
> your list).

Would you be willing to test arm-elf?

Also, remember that at the time of the merge, mainline will still be in
stage 1.  We do not expect a release ready compiler by the time we do
the merge.  Those problems will be addressed post-merge.

Diego.