This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Mainline merge plan
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:20:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Mainline merge plan
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200402241810.i1OIA5Q15318@pc960.cambridge.arm.com>
On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 13:10, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> I hope the GMP dependencies I reported in an earlier message are also
> going to be sorted out before the merge.
Point me to a URL? I vaguely recall a GMP discussion, but not what the
> I'd also like to see arm-elf building as well (you have no ARM target in
> your list).
Would you be willing to test arm-elf?
Also, remember that at the time of the merge, mainline will still be in
stage 1. We do not expect a release ready compiler by the time we do
the merge. Those problems will be addressed post-merge.