This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.3.3 release and pgp signature
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: Lasse Kliemann <lassekliemann at gmx dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:15:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: 3.3.3 release and pgp signature
- References: <20040224190104.GB3496@enterprise.starfleet>
On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 08:01:05PM +0100, Lasse Kliemann wrote:
> I am puzzled about the gcc 3.3.3 release, as it is pointed out on
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/>. In contradiction to that website,
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.3/> mentions 3.3.2 as the current release.
3.3.3 is complete. The announcement has not gone out because of a
problem with uploading certain files to ftp.gnu.org (those with "+" in
their names), because of a bug in the new upload procedure. Since we
haven't been able to resolve this, I expect that 3.3.3 will be announced
> Though, there is a tarball ready for download at:
> as well as a PGP signature:
> I downloaded these two files. Gpg tells me:
> gpg: Signature made Sat Feb 21 20:45:02 2004 CET using DSA key ID 072830FD
> Now, what worries me, is the following: I was not able to find this key,
> 0x072830FD, at any keyserver I tried.
I understand that the signature is from Gabriel Dos Reis, the RM for
3.3.x. Gaby, how can Lasse verify your signature?