Re: [tree-ssa] Mainline merge plan

On Feb 24, 2004, at 09:08, Diego Novillo wrote:

- Regression tests showing no regressions with respect to mainline before the merge.

  - Bootstrapped and tested on:
	alphaev67-unknown-linux-gnu
	i686-pc-linux-gnu
	x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
	powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
	ia64-unknown-linux-gnu
	sparc-sun-solaris2.8
	i386-unknown-freebsd4.8

I should have mentioned this before, but I would really like to see powerpc-apple-darwin
there too as it getting more and more important in GCC work and I volunteer make sure that
there are no regressions and still bootstraps.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski