Re: covariant*.C FAILs on GCC 3.4 branch

> Mark> Would you please revert the portion of your patch that changed the
> Mark> handling of DECL_ARGUMENTS?  Or, get David to sign off on apply the
> Mark> rest of your patch, even though that will break the AIX build due to
> Mark> the assembler issues there.
>
> 	I am not sure what patch you're talking about.  If you need to
> apply Honza's semantics.c patch, go ahead.

OK, the covariant.C problem is caused by fact that I forgot to apply the
semantics.c patch before the memory reduction patch.
I think given the current situation, it is best to hold both patches
until AIX is fixed.  Thus I am reverting the PR 12850 fix.
Can you please tell me once the problem is fixed so I can ask Mark for
re-approval of both patches?

Honza