Re: GCC-3.3.3 release status

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 04:01:56AM -0600, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> The release date will be slipped by a week.  On Januray 31, I'll make a
> pre-release tarball and ask for testing.  If things go well, GCC-3.3.3
> will be released a within two weeks after the first pre-release
> tarball.

OK, I'll start working on release notes.  Please, anyone who has
back-ported a bug fix to the 3.3-branch recently, make sure that the
target milestone in Bugzilla has been set to 3.3.3, otherwise I'll
miss it.  In the GNATS days I worked from both GNATS and the ChangeLog
and then tried to figure it all out, but that's way too much tedious
work; I will only have time to summarize what Bugzilla says.