This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building GCC with native Solaris ld fails
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 05:59:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Building GCC with native Solaris ld fails
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
> I didn't succeed building GCC (be it 3.3 or mainline) with native
> Solaris ld for months:
No problem for me on Solaris 2.5.1, 2.6, 7, 8 and 9 two days ago. And I
haven't seen any report like yours in the bug database.
What is your exact configuration (OS, as, ld)?