Regression testers and --enable-intermodule

Does any of the regression testers bootstrap with --enable-intermodule? I think
that the time needed to compile libbackend.o has raised more then two times. I
don't keep track of precise numbers but I remember that it used to compile
whole libbackend.o in 18 minutes of CPU time. Now it takes more than 45
minutes.

Vaclav Haisman