g77 failures on Panther under fink

   Is anyone else still seeing the 150+ additional
failures in the g77 testsuite when building g77 from
the current gcc 3.4 snapshot under Panther with
fink providing dejagnu? These failures, which I believe
are due to warnings about duplicate symbols on linking,
have occurred since late Oct 2002. At the time someone
speculated that the dyld environmentals set by fink
were the cause. However the current fink no longer
appears to do that and we still see these additional
g77 testsuite failures. Thanks in advance for any hints
on solving this.
             Jack