RE: Classifying bugs

> Since this is not the first time he has not followed our rules, I would
> also like to ask him to be extra-careful in the futue when applying
> personal judgment rather than technical criteria when changing fields in
> bugzilla.

Why was this policy not discussed on gcc@, or at least announced?
I do not agree with all downgradings, but I disagree even more with
the ease with which some bugmasters assign a target milestone.  If
you want to be so strict about all this, then you should discuss
every milestone with the RM.

Gr.
Steven