Re: 3.4 regressions: are 2.95 regressions still actual

>> The priority field should indicate the importance of the bug.
>> Regressions should still be targetted at the next scheduled release
>> (until the RM decides otherwise).
>
> OK.  But then the RM should also look at the importance of tbe bug, not
> just the target milestone.

Our (extensively discussed) policy has been to mark all regressions for
the next release, and that only the RM should be allowed to slip a PR to a
later release (as this is a political, not a technical decision). I would
like to keep to this policy. Otherwise, we would all start to assign
milestones at our own priority.

W.

Wolfgang Bangerth              email:            bangerth@ices.utexas.edu
                               www: http://www.ices.utexas.edu/~bangerth/